Investor Relations (IR)
We provide new and current IR teams with full IR support
- We will analyze the level of relevance of your business idea
- We will introduce you to the existing and new pool of investors
- We will help you open bank accounts
- We will provide full legal support for the transaction
- We will audit your IR department performance taking into account surveys of the investment community you work with
- We will analyze the communication channels, informational and analytical materials of the IR department of your company
- We will develop a complete crisis communication strategy for the company, including analyzing all potential crises
- We will make detailed communication plans
- We will develop the necessary documentation
- We do our best to minimize the informational impact of the crisis
Prices don't include out of pocket expenses and depend on the request.
Get a free consultation
Top 3 advantages of working with us
All our solutions are individual and based on the specific requirements of the particular client.
KeyGroup is a member of different IR organizations all over Europe. We regularly attend events and meet with shareholders to discuss current trends in the industry and innovative solutions for the IR sector.
IR specialists with extensive experience will help you develop IR departments and platforms.
Fill up the form to book a call
You asked, we’re answering
Why should we choose KeyGroup?
We are an investor relations team with experience in working with businesses of any size in different industries.
How much do your services cost?
To determine the final price, we make an appointment with our clients and analyze their particular cases. In this case, we can clearly understand how long it will take and home many KeyGroup team members will be involved.
What is the difference between public relations and investor relations?
Both PR and IR should help each other to achieve the final business goal. However, public relations are concentrated on working with people through Media making them more engaged. Investor relations lead your business to the right person or company to get the necessary resources for growth and development.
What types of businesses do need crisis investor relations services?
Any enterprise included in a large index or companies planning a transformation (IPO, M&A, fundraising).
How can we help?
If you’re not sure where to start, contact us and we’ll walk you through the first steps!
ServicesDigital Marketing Legal & Consulting Sales Coaching Finance & Accounting Human Resource Management (HRM) Legal Dubai Public Relations (PR) Investor Relations (IR) SMM Sales Funnels Digital ads Marketplace Development B2B Lead Generation